Thursday, August 28, 2008

softball

So tonight I had my softball banquet for Ms. Stix! wow i'm so glad that it is over. softball is my life, but i am just super happy that this team has finally ended. i feel bad saying that because parts of the season were tons of fun, but others were just terrible. there are a couple girls on the team that i will truly miss playing with and being with them ALL the time, others not so much. Just a few girls on my team i really didn't like, i dealt with them, but i'm glad i won't have to see them ever again. I am going to miss Kelsey the most. I have played with that girl since 3rd grade. i don't know what i'm going to do next year without her. i just got so used to always playing with her, and her just always being there. no matter what i knew that i could turn to her. we went through some really tough times, but i am glad that our friendship has grown stronger once again. i hope that i will make the western team so i can play against her and be able to still see her. i love you kelsey you are amazing

2 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

AHHH YEAH IM GLAD U MADE A BLOG. SUPER CUTE, N I LIKE UR POSTS IM GONNA MISS U TOO.. BUT WE'LL STILL C EACHOTHER :) I LOVE U :)

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

umm u need to add another post, haha. i wanna comment u :) im so glad ur my friend, haha. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
love u!!!!!!!!