Tuesday, October 7, 2008

college


So i haven't written anything on here in a super long time. my best friend amalitta said that i needed to start writing in it again cause then she can know what i'm doing and how my life is going. :) well ive finally started college at western. its pretty much amazing. i am on the softball team, as a red shirt so i get to practice and get all the gear, but i cant play in any games. o well i will get in shape i guess. but besides that i have met a lot of cool people. 2 kids ryan and ian are pretty tight. and then of course michelle and jane. even tho our football team isnt good the games are still hella fun. excited for battle of seattle at qwest field this weekend. i hope we do good. haha! college has been nice being able to do what i want when i want. i really miss everyone back home tho. im super homesick. i miss my famliy and my friends. i get to go home this weekend so i can hopefully see them. i miss my titta bear so much. im going through withdrawls not being able to see her. i love that girl more then life itself. and i of course miss my family. i live next to some of my aunts and uncels and grandparents, i miss not being able to see them everyday. its really weird not to always have them there. but now i need to go do my homework, but i will write again later. i promise amalitta!

1 comment:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

haha k thanks. im glad to hear ur having fun, but let me just tell u how much i miss you... wait i cant... i cant even explain :( but i hope i get to c u soon, and i love you with all my heart best friend. keep me posted:) I miss u like crazy xoxo ttyl love you!