Monday, October 20, 2008

kelsey......

So yesterday I got to talk to Kelsey, and it was amazing! it was only msn messanger, but i dont care, we talked for like 3 hours, and i loved it. we have gone through so much stuff between our friendship. we went from being best friends to hating eachother to be friends again and then not talking at all, but then finally after we put all the shit behind us we became best friends again. i have not seen this girl in 2 months and its been the longest 2 months of my life. she has been all the way in montana, which feels like clear across the country. i get to see her this weekend tho. so it makes me so happy. im very excited to go home this weekend its going to be the best weekend ever. i get to see so many people. like my brother, tristen, and james. and then of course my TITTA BEAR, and scansen. o and my parents, cant forget them. i just miss being home. i never thought i would say this but i miss graham.

1 comment:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

I MISS YOU TOO LOVE... i cant wait to see you im SO excited xoxoxo.