Monday, December 15, 2008

day in seattle

me and my titta bear :)
snowing in seattle :)me and nikky on the floor :) ice skating :)


I love the snow! Saturday was a super fun day! It was my besties birthday party, and we spent it in seattle/bellevue. first we went ice skating by the bellevue square mall. and i actually didnt kill myself. i didnt even fall once. yay i was so proud. then shopping at bellevue square was fun of coure. after that we kinda got a little lost in seattle but eventually found the resturant for dinner. we ate some moraccon food. it was pretty weird but actually pretty good. me and nikky were the only cool ones that got to sit on the floor. :) then we walked out of the resturant and it was snowing. it was amazing! i had a lot of fun with my titta bear and all the new friends i met. amalitta...i love you so much and i hope that your birthday was as fun as you expected, and you liked your build-a-bear. nikky...you're pretty amazing yourself, and im glad that we got to hang out. we need to hang out a lot more before we go back to school. and all the other girls...im glad that i met you and i had lots of fun! :)

2 comments:

Nikky said...

I agree we need to hang out some more before we both go back to school...ugh...we won't think about that haha. I think we can both say we had fun :). luv ya have a super fabulous day :)

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!!!!!!
IM SO GLAD YOU WERE THERE
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


LOVE TIDDA BEAR