Tuesday, January 20, 2009

school....

So I have been back at school for like 2 weeks, and Im already having more fun then I was having last quarter. I still miss being home a lot, but Western is starting to grow on me. I've been staying pretty busy with softball and all my classes. My classes kinda suck this quarter, none are really that fun. I like my Chem class, thank goodness I have Ian in that class or else I would be so lost. My art of listening to music class is super boring. I try to understand it and pay attention, but its just hard. Im not interested in learning who composes the piece, or how many beats it has.


Softball has been going a lot better too. It going good right now, we've been able to be outside now and not stuck in the stinky gym. We have our first game in exactly a month. Im pretty stoked for the season to finally start. well im off to go read some more of twlight, i am determined to finish the 2nd book finally after like forever. :)


i miss summer. only like 5 months :)

1 comment:

Nikky said...

Im glad school is going good :). miss you! have a happy day :) xoxo