Sunday, January 4, 2009

tomorrow!

so basically tomorrow i have to go back to school! my wonderful winter break has finally come to an end. i am very sad that i did not get to see everyone that i wanted to see. i did get to hang out with amalitta A LOT! i loved every minute of it! i missed being able to hang out with her whenever i wanted. im going to miss her while i am back at school, but i will be home again in 3 weeks so i guess its not that long. Nikky, i am very glad that i got to know you better this break and hang out with you quite a bit. i look forward to getting to know you better and building a strong friendship. even though i did have an amazing break, i am ready to go back to school and see all my friends. i am very excited to see ian and ryan, i missed them so much. i am excited to get back to my daily routine with shannon, and i am also very excited to be sleeping in the same room with her as well. i have missed saying goodnight best friend to her every night. well i better be off to bed i have to wake up early to go back to school. :)

2 comments:

Nikky said...

I'm glad we got to know eachother a lil bit more over break too :). I hope you have a safe trip back to school...i had my first day of classes today...its weird to be back. Have a happy day :)

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

hi love
im so glad we got to hang out (alot) ha this winter break, im going to miss you dearly. but that just makes me look forward to the next break :) I hope you have a good first day back! I love you best friend, youre amazing!!!
xoxo
love ur tittabear