Monday, April 6, 2009

life

so my life.....well i love it! what is not to love about this amazing thing that god has given to us. the sun is shinning, the birds are chirping, the flowers are blooming, and everyone has a smile on their face. what is there not to love about a day like this.

my life has been like a rollercoaster these past few months, and days like today is a reminder from god telling me that everything is going to be ok. its funny how one minute everything can seem so normal, and the next its like what just happened. my emotions have been running crazy and i can't thank my best friend and family enough for helping me realize that everything will be ok and things happen for a reason. i feel like life is to crazy to not tell the ones you love how much you love them every moment you have. i feel like if you aren't careful life will run away from you before you know it. even though things are rough, i learn to look past them. look at the positives of things instead of the negatives. like my best friend told me last night before we went to sleep. "why when things are bad do people look at the negative side, and never look at the positives of what could happen." she is exactly right. god has a plan for every person in this world, and he will do whats right for us, even if we don't like it. its the way of life. so whoever you are out there reading this, i want you to know that i love and care for you deeply. my life would not be the same without you. my family and friends have made the biggest impact in my life. i will do anything for anyone of you out there. i love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

Nikky said...

I totally agree with you girlie! It's important to look at all the wonderful blessings God has given us :). I love and miss you! Have a smiley day xoxo

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

best friend... I MISS YOU SO MUCH... i loved this :) it made me smile, and it actually kind of helped me because i had a great day and then i got so frusturated with my brother and was having a horrible night. BUT there ARE so many positive things that we should be thankful for :) like having you as a best friend, and having a working body, and having a job, and having a family that loves me. oh jeeze thanks for opening my eyes. i love you dearly bestie xoxoxoxoxo