Monday, April 20, 2009

amazing day....

The sun today was so beautiful. I layed in the grass all afternoon with my roomie, enjoying the wonderful weather.

Well my weekend was pretty amazing! I got to go home! going home always makes me feel better. i don't know why, but it just lets me feel free. friday night, i just stayed at home with my mommy and watched the mariners game. saturday was a fun day because i got to spend it with my titta bear. we went to the spring fair. and she forced me to go on the stupid zipper. ugh!! well actually it was pretty fun, but shhh don't say anything! :) then after the rides, we went and got a cool picture button, and that was fun! well on sunday i went to get coffee with kelsey!! and i loved every minute of it! we spent 2 hours just catching up, and talking about all our plans for the summer! ocean shores, oregon, and PALM SPRINGS!!!! gonna def. be a fun summer!


summer is almost here only like 7 weeks left of school i can't wait. this summer better be a nice warm weather. i'll be outside all summer for work so i better get hella tan. no softball tans! yay! this will be such a good summer without softball. i haven't had a free summer since the summer before 7th grade! CRAZY!! well have a wonderful night everyone...hopefully tomorrow will be just as sunny as today!

2 comments:

Nate Torrence said...

Yeah - can't wait for the summer either






www.theivesinthenight.blogspot.com

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!!!! IM SO GLAD I GOT TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU CAME HOME, AND JUST HANG OUT....... I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH. SUMMERS GONNA BE GREAT CUZ ILL GET TO C U ALL THE TIME! :) X10 XOXOXOXOXOXO LOVE YOU BESTIE!!!!!!