Tuesday, June 2, 2009

dead week...

so basically its dead week. meaning last week of classes, no homework, basically a great week. i can't believe that it is finally almost summer. as i sit here on my bed shannon is packing up her things. it feels like just the other day this journey of college just started. the day me and shannon moved in and started as freshman. i can't believe my first year of college is almost over. i am growing up way to fast. im scared. before i know it im gonna be graduating college and starting my career and a family. thats the scary part. i feel like im never going to be ready to take the big challenge of the real world. i feel like i just belong in this world where people guide me through life. i know i should be happy, i am finally growing up and about to start a wonderful life for myself. i am happy just very nervous that this is all happening so quickly.

just thought i would share my thoughts for the day. have a wonderful sunny day! :)

2 comments:

Nikky said...

I know how you feel girlie!!! I can't believe freshmen year is almost over ahhh...scary! But its ok cuz we are gonna have so much fun this summer! :) Love you!!! Good luck on your finals!!! See ya soon! :) xoxo

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

MELISSA THAT AMOST MAD ME CRY WITH THE MUSIC IN THE BACKROUND :( BUT GUESS WHAT I GET TO C U TMRW!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! IM SO EXCITED I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND XOXOXOXOXOXO