Tuesday, November 3, 2009

back to bham

so basically i haven't blogged in a super long time. a lot has gone on since the last time i wrote in here that i don't even know where to begin. my summer was spectacular. i loved every minute of it. i spent a lot of time with my grandparents at the lake, worked a lot, and was just able to relax. i met a new friend, i worked with him at st. leo's, his name is brent. he basically got me through work and always made me laugh. i love making new friends :) well now i am back at school and loving it so far. i've been staying busy with softball, school, and friends. i get to play this year for softball and it is so much better. it is a lot better already this season. i've loved living in my apartment with shannon and andrea. its nice to be able to have my own room and cook my own food. laundry is calling my name though. until next time....peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....